Eight local organisations have received National Lottery Good Causes Awards.
This is the first year of the awards which honours the work of projects, clubs and individuals all over Ireland with funding.
Three groups in County Monaghan and five in County Cavan are among the thousands of winners nationwide.
The funding is supported by the National Lottery, with nearly 30 cent of every euro spent going back to good causes.
- Sport: Carrickmacross Emmets GFC
- Health & Well Being: Mullaghmore Equestrian Centre
- Community: Tearmann Domestic Abuse Service
- Community – The Cavan Centre
- Sport – Bailieboro Leisure Centre
- Health & Wellbeing – Acquired Brain Injury Ireland
- Heritage – Virginia & District Historical Society
- Arts & Culture – St. Mary’s Brass & Reed Band