1. If you access Northern Sound online services or content, you agree to be legally bound by our terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all these terms you should not access and/or use our online services.
2. All rights, including copyright, in the content of these web pages and website are owned or controlled for these purposes by Northern Sound. In accessing our web pages and/or content, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use.
3. Except where expressly stated otherwise, you are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt, change or edit in any way the content of these pages or website for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Northern Sound.
4. You may not directly or indirectly store (in any medium) for transmission/republishing, change, edit or add to a Northern Sound Podcast in any way, nor combine a Northern Sound podcast with any other material.
5. You may not directly or indirectly charge others for accessing, viewing or listening to any Northern Sound content. You may not commercialise or attempt to re-sell Northern Sound content in any way.
6. You agree to use Northern Sound online services only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this website by any third party.
7. Northern Sound is not responsible for any loss or damages (either direct or indirect) arising from or in connection with the use of or the inability to use our online services.
8. Northern Sound is not responsible for the content of third party websites.
10. Cookies – our policy
Please note that if you decline our cookies or ask for notification each time a cookie is being sent, this may affect your ease of use of this website.
“Northern Sound Online Service(s)” are any Northern Sound internet services, websites, products and/or software applications that enable you to access, view, download and/or listen to our content on compatible devices.
“Content” means audio, video, text, images, podcasts or other material made available by Northern Sound.
“Podcast” is content made available by Northern Sound which you can access, download, view and/or listen to through Northern Sound Online Services or 3rd party servers via compatible devices.
“Cookies” are little pieces of text stored by the browser on your computer/device at the request of our server.
© Northern Sound