Peter O’Mahony captain’s Ireland for their Guinness Six nations tie with Italy in Rome as Joe Schmidt makes four changes to the team which beat Scotland.
Captain O’Mahony is joined in the backrow by Sean O’Brien and Jordi Murphy.
Quinn Roux is partnered by Ultan Dillane in the engine room with Dave Kilcoyne, Sean Cronin and Tadhg Furlong making up the front-row.
Conor Murray and Johnny Sexton line out at half-back with Bundee Aki and Chris Farrell filling the centre berths. Rob Kearney is joined in the backfield by Jacob Stockdale and Keith Earls.
The replacements are Niall Scannell, Jack McGrath, John Ryan, Iain Henderson, Josh van der Flier, John Cooney, Jack Carty and Andrew Conway.
Ireland v Italy
- Rob Kearney (UCD/Leinster) 88 caps
- Keith Earls (Young Munster/Munster) 74 caps
- Chris Farrell (Young Munster/Munster) 4 caps
- Bundee Aki (Galwegians/Connacht) 14 caps
- Jacob Stockdale (Lurgan/Ulster) 16 caps
- Jonathan Sexton (St Marys College/Leinster) 80 caps (vc)
- Conor Murray (Garryowen/Munster) 69 caps
- Dave Kilcoyne (UL Bohemians/Munster) 26 caps
- Sean Cronin (St Mary’s College/Leinster) 67 caps
- Tadhg Furlong (Clontarf/Leinster) 30 caps
- Ultan Dillane (Corinthians/Connacht) 12 caps
- Quinn Roux (Galwegians/Connacht) 10 caps
- Peter O’Mahony (Cork Constitution/Munster) 54 caps (c)
- Sean O’Brien (UCD/Leinster) 54 caps
- Jordi Murphy (Lansdowne/Ulster) 26 caps
- Niall Scannell (Dolphin/Munster) 11 caps
- Jack McGrath (St Marys College/Leinster) 53 caps
- John Ryan (Cork Constitution/Munster) 16 caps
- Iain Henderson (Queens University/Ulster) 42 caps
- Josh van der Flier (UCD/Leinster) 15 caps
- John Cooney (Terenure College/Ulster) 6 caps
- Jack Carty (Buccaneers/Connacht)*
- Andrew Conway (Garryowen/Munster) 10 caps
Italy v Ireland
2019 Guinness Six Nations Championship
Rome KO 4.00pm (3pm Irish Time)