17 of the best food and drink producers from across the region are celebrating success following the 2021 Blas na hÉireann Awards.
In Monaghan there was a total of four gold winners which including, Arthur Mallon Foods, Connolly Meats, Greenfield Foods and Silver Hill Duck.
Taking home honours for Cavan were Carleton Cakes, Ice Cream Treats, and Manor Farm, with Lakeland Dairies being crowned overall county champions.
The winning producers were announced at a virtual event over the weekend.
A full list of winners can be viewed below:
The bronze, silver and gold winners from Cavan across a range of different categories are:
- Aine Chocolates Ltd. - Silver & Bronze
- Carleton Cakes - Gold
- Cully's Craft Bakery - Silver
- Ice Cream Treats - Gold, Silver & Bronze
- Lakeland Dairies - Gold, Silver, Bronze & Best in County, sponsored by Cavan County Council
- Liffey Meats - Bronze
- Manor Farm - Gold, Silver & Bronze
- Terra Spirits & Liqueurs - Bronze
- Vanilla Bean Patisserie - Silver
- Arthur Mallon – Gold, Bronze and Best in County
- Carleton Cakes - Bronze
- Connolly Meats - Gold
- Dinkin's Bakery - Bronze
- Glaslough Chocolate - Silver
- Greenfield Foods - Gold & Bronze
- Grove Turkeys Ltd. - Silver
- Silver Hill Duck - Gold, Silver & Bronze