News

Cootehill Fire Service attended scene of suspected gas explosion on Sunday morning

Mar 29, 2021 15:03 By News Northern Sound
Cootehill Fire Service attended scene of suspected gas explosion on Sunday morning Cootehill Fire Service attended scene of suspected gas explosion on Sunday morning
Share this article

Cootehill Fire Service attended the scene of a suspected gas explosion on Sunday morning. The team was deployed after a window was blown out onto

Cootehill Fire Service attended the scene of a suspected gas explosion on Sunday morning.

The team was deployed after a window was blown out onto the street from a private dwelling.

However, on further inspection it was found that wind was the cause of the accident and there was no gas leak at the site.

Advertisement

As it was early there were no pedestrians on the street, no cars were damaged, and no residents were injured.

Cavan Fire Services are reminding people to always report any smell of gas immediately.

Share this article
Advertisement
Advertisement

NorthernSound Newsletter

Sign up now to keep up to date with the latest news.

Processing your request...

You are subscribed now! please check your email to confirm your subscription.